Software developer, architect.
When I first saw a 3d printer a few years ago, I was hooked! I knew that I had to have one... or two ;)
Been designing in CAD non-stop since Dec 2015 and printing since April 2016.
Anet A8 - Awesome first printer
- Nothing but problem after problem. Low manufacturing quality. Motherboard 2nd z-motor connection soldered upside down.
Creality cr-10 s4
- The good - solid build - prints very well, huge build area
- The bad - Firmware updates not easily accessible, bed heating insufficient. Needs insulation and patience or a keenovo silicone heater.
- The good - solid build - prints very well, bigbuild area, well designed heating bed using a solid state relay and insulated bed. Easy firmware access
- The bad - print adhesive sheet bubbling. Will be switching to glass. Bed screws not flush to the bed.
I Am A…Maker, Designer
Tools I Use…
Printers: Tevo tornado , Creality CR-10 S4
Design Programs: FreeCAD
3D Design Skill Level