MakerBot Print is our newest print-prepration software, which supports native CAD files and STL assemblies,
allows you to interact with all your printers via the Cloud, and many other exciting new features.

Download Now

i3 plus just stopped

Please Login to Comment

Hey guys so today I did a couple of small prints and then on the third print it just stopped part way in and there was nothing on the lcd. the fan was still running light on mainboard. Any ideas how i can troubleshoot if it's the lcd or mainboard?

octoprint stopped at the same time.
TIA

Unplug octoprint from the printer, and pull the power cord from the printer for a few seconds, then plug the power cord back in leaving octoprint unplugged.

Find and slice a new model(Benchy, calibration cube, dnd mini anything really) and load that on to an SD card and try to print from there.

While it's printing, keep a close eye on the printer.

If that finishes just fine, plug octoprint back in and run the same gcode both from octoprint and the printer.

It could be a bad slice and the printer just stopped.

Thanks Riker, I have tried that. when i turn it on without octoprint all i get is fan sound nothing on the lcd.

So with octoprint plugged in, and fully updated, can you get your printer to print? Or even talk to your printer?

No it just appears frozen looked at the code said waiting for response from printer.