MakerBot Print is our newest print-prepration software, which supports native CAD files and STL assemblies,
allows you to interact with all your printers via the Cloud, and many other exciting new features.

Download Now

ESP3D...

Please Login to Comment

If you are interested setting up a wireless connection to your printer without using a Raspberry Pi, may I suggest using ESP3D. Its uses an ESP8266 module. I've added the RX and TX locations on the main board. Find out more at: https://github.com/luc-github/ESP3D/wiki

Thanks, very interesting. I need to check this out.

Its a work in progress. I am working out bugs in mine with random lock ups. I am using a cloned Wemos D1 Mini from Amazon. I am also using an old logic voltage converter from a former project instead of the diode they suggested on the wiki. Lastly my wires pretty long in length so shortening them I am sure will help too. The transfer rate over serial is incredibly slow for gcode transfers. You can however install them to the SD card and then execute them from there. Lastly the camera interface, is relying on using an external web based camera that you would provide the IP address to.

Comment has been deleted