MakerBot Print is our newest print-prepration software, which supports native CAD files and STL assemblies,
allows you to interact with all your printers via the Cloud, and many other exciting new features.

Download Now

Tronxy 2016 prusa i3 3X help

Please Login to Comment

I have a Tronxy 2016 prusa i3 3X 3D printer 220220300 I what to calibrate but cannot get it to communicate with my computer. It starts to communicate but then disconnects. I’m using the Repetier Host and repetier server. Is it that I’m using windows 10?

in repetier click config then printer settings then change the baud rate and set it at 115200 leave the other settings alone for now. bam you are now connected. I had the same problem when I first set mine up. but personal my printers are not by my pc so I just print off sd cards. works great.

Greetings everyone,

I am new to the site and also to 3D printers, coming from a whole different world but understand some computing. At any rate, I also purchase recently a Tronxy 2016 prusa i3 3X 3D printer - sadly my kit came with out any instructions but was able to assemble it through some YouTube diy videos. I have been able to level the bed and all the axis, but know I need to get acquainted with the prompts in the menu selection of the interface of the Melzi board. Is there any online links with this documentation on a step by step on, setting up extruder temperature, bed temperature,etc, all the various steps to set up the very first test print? Thanks for any guidance!

I'm new to the world of 3D printing and just recently purchased the Tronxy X3 also. I am using windows 10 also without any problems. Try uninstalling repetier server (for now) until you get things working. I had issues at first with server connecting in the background and messing with the host connection. Also check your baud rate, that what is in the tronxy is what you set host to use.

I run win 10 and can get it to print (sorta) using the localhost interface. But the software for repetier fails dll load. Also, it continues to send all print axis motors to home and they keep running.

Between the lack of instructions, and various sources for info that contradict each other I'm at a loss. I have an engineering degree but holy hell get me aome basic instructions on contruction and setup!! Any help would be great

UPDATE: I found my connection issues using USB was multiple cable lengths (used extender) Signal loss was an issue for the board. try one cable first... then try deleting and reloading the server and host software.