A usefull list of usefull prints and modyfications for your Tronxy 3d printer:
Want to add more? Just write in post below and I add it when I see it.
Most if not all of those parts should work for all 3d printers from tronxy family unless specified otherwise
- One of the best I found untill now. I have printed it in silver PLA and even tho its very thin it didnt melt when I was printing stuff in 245C
If you have bigger fan you want to use with it that might come helpfull:
I used it for quite a while, its sturdy and works well however its pain in the donkey to remove it for maintenance. Also it have problems with printing in higher temp than 200C
- Looks like that might work for our Tronxy mashine as per this fb post (https://www.facebook.com/groups/1694483897515810/permalink/1826112524352946/)
- Its more or less garbage. I am putting it here because its my design, some people actually use this so they prob knows better how it works.
X axis, very good, very reliable solution, rorks on my x1 and works on x3, I suspect it would work for any 3d printer with 20x20 open on one end axis.
X Axis, another one, looks more sturdy, did not test it out actually.
[x1] Y axis and some other improovements, did not printed out but looks sturdy:
[x1] Y axis Not perfect but I have it on my printer for 9 months and it does work no problemo
- [x3] Y axis. Not sure how well it works as I dont have x3 but this fella does amazing job so I thing it will work perfectly fine.
1.[x1] A case for all electronic that goes underneath your printer, its good, you can print it on tronxy x1, a little bit of gluing and you might safe some pizza cartons to make bottom for it as it might be tricky to print bottom parts but its tested by me and works great
- [X1] Another one, looks better than previous one.
Small usefull thingos:
Thumbnut screw replacement. For adjusting your bed level. Those are pure gold in comparison to metal ones that comes with the kit.
- 20x20 endstop fitting (its designed with z axis x1 in mind):
I have a DMYCO clone of the TRONXY P802ma. I bought this printer about 15 months ago and recently had a short on the motherboard. I ordered a new Melzi 2.0 board from AliExpress. It arrived yesterday, and I installed it on my printer. I turned the printer on and the fans started, but the display screen was black. I tried connecting to my computer to see if I could move the print head etc through Repetier Host. The computer can not connect to the printer.
Any ideas on how I might get this working? Do I pewrhaps have to flash firmware? How would I do this?
Of course, the new board might be faulty.
I should mention that the problem on the old board was that the power line shorted and melted the screw terminal connector. The screen was still lighting up. I have a new connector on order, so will hopefully be able to repair the old board.
Any ideas would be appreciated.
I'm the admin of the Tronxy X1 Facebook group, with currently over 1200 members.
If you need some quick support or want to show off your crazy modifications, feel free to come check us out!
The address is https://www.facebook.com/groups/TronxyX1/