MakerBot Print is our newest print-prepration software, which supports native CAD files and STL assemblies,
allows you to interact with all your printers via the Cloud, and many other exciting new features.

Download Now

I need help!!!

Please Login to Comment

Hello!!! I am a woman wanting to raise money for charity and other things. I have started making bracelets but I don't know what to add to my business and what I should name it or how my logo should look. I really want to help people in need and I wanted some other opinion. Thank You for any ideas.

how are you making these braclets can we see a stl or pic?

Here is one of them. More pictures on the way.

I started Canine Rocket Tech to make open source rocketry components to benefit the rocketry community. Just Chose a name I like, Made a Logo, and started from there. Posting your progress online helps, for if you make quality stuff, people eventually will notice

How do you make a logo and a website for free? I went to a whole lot of different places and in the end, I had to pay for it.

So for the logo, I made it myself, and the website, try Wix.com It's really awesome! It's totally free to make a website (except no domain, and the wix add is always on the top of your website). If you want to get rid of those, it's $19 a month. It's the best web site maker site I've ever tried so far

if your looking to raise money for charity you might want to think about designs that also bring attention to the charity your working to help like if your raising money for cancer charity you should work the cancer ribbons into the design.

I am looking to help with some hospitals and organizations that people suggest. I have made 13 bead bracelets and I need to be able to make a card to attach to each one with a logo, name, and info.

I would suggest starting with reading, “Small Business for Dummies -5th Edition” by Eric Tyson and Jim Schell. You can pick up a cheap copy on Amazon, or possibly a free copy at your local library.

might be able to help just add some more information

What information?

How you make the bracelets because the more people know the more people cam help

I want to branch out, if people are interested but they can't make bracelets they can choose what they want to do.

Try finding groups which help with things like this .put it on every group you have joined and create a group where all people doing charity
work can help each other

Good idea. I am making a website with a blog and some other things. Hoping that people will want to help and maybe go outside of bracelets. Like whatever that person wants to do.

I like can help you if ya need any help

Yay. I am making a website but I am having a hard time figuring out how to start.

Re post the same thing so the first thing people see is I need help.