MakerBot Print is our newest print-prepration software, which supports native CAD files and STL assemblies,
allows you to interact with all your printers via the Cloud, and many other exciting new features.

Download Now

Any suggestions

Please Login to Comment

Any suggestions for things and logos to make? I'll take requests and make them.

Are you talking specifically about things that require LEDs?

I have quite a few designs on my page... So this is just a group I made so that I could put all the designs I made using LEDs all in one place instead of having to search through my page of random designs... Nothing more, nothing less.

If u just wanted to put all you LED designs in one place all u had to do was to create a new "collection" rather than a discussion group :)

Okay. So, not looking for conversation regarding projects that include LEDs, if I'm interpreting you correctly. It's all good. Have fun. :-)

If you want to talk about LED things, that's cool... I've done a lot of work with LEDs... I was just saying I only made this group to put all my LED designs together...

It's very quiet in here ... :-)

My kids just love these led logo's.
he keeps asking me for a NINJAGO light . :-)

i have several file's i would love to make .
How do i get the jpegs to you please ?

Thanks and keep up the SUPER work !!!!!

Maarten

Hearts, Stars, Flowers - anything that kids will love?

If you give me JPEG images of things you like, I can traces them out in SW and do them for you... That's how I make most of these. It only takes me about 5-10 minutes to do one...

I'm still in newb mode. What's "SW"?

SolidWorks... It's a professional CAD used by engineers.