MakerBot Print is our newest print-prepration software, which supports native CAD files and STL assemblies,
allows you to interact with all your printers via the Cloud, and many other exciting new features.

Download Now

need latest firmware for tornado

Please Login to Comment

hi
need latest firmware for tornado mks base 1.4 board .green one ...
all i can find are bl touch versions that don't work on my printer
thanks

i read that is old 1.1 firmware ,look questions ,guy ask 3 month ago for 1.1.9
https://help.tevo.cn/downloads/firmware/ this site have mks L only

Try one of the groups on facebook. I am not a member of facebook and these groups are closed groups so i can't help you further.

i ask but leaders are contractors of tevo and if u ask too much they ignore u ,plus that printer have 0 support from corp
so i ask here hoping maybe someone can help
well i will install that old one and hope it will work
thanks

I Just flashed mine with the latest TH3D R2.9b which is a branch of Marlin 1.1.9, and it works great! Very straight forward setup. In the configure.h file, just uncomment three lines.

define TORNADO

define TORNADO_BOOT

define TORNADO_QUIET

The question is if TH3D Firmware is compatible with Tornado Gen 1 and Gen 2 (green/gold)? Seems TH3Ds firmware configuration makes no differance.

They used the same firmware, even the MKS boards might be different. They are all based on RAMPS pinout. I have used the same firmware on both green and gold version.

Wow that looks good, those guys know their stuff. I am more a "don't touch it if it is not broke"-type, but now i am really tempted. Thanks for sharing.

Yes. I downloaded a version back R2.9b, but there is no reason R2.10 won't work.

I agree, the supportpage is crap. But I am using 1.1 from day one (same board) and never had a problem with it (knock knock). Good luck with it.