MakerBot Print is our newest print-prepration software, which supports native CAD files and STL assemblies,
allows you to interact with all your printers via the Cloud, and many other exciting new features.

Download Now

Any stl files for the panzer rc tank?

Please Login to Comment

I’ve seen people on YouTube showing off 1:4 scale rc tanks 3D printed or CNC’d. Anyway we can have people contribute to thingiverse who has the M3 Patton, M80, Abrams, T-34, and Panzer tanks to start with?

Good evening,
I apologize for my English, but I don't speak it very well and so I help with translated google.
At least if you don't have much time, carry out a project of a rc wagon in 1: 4, it's almost unthinkable.
And he is telling you one who is making a 1/4 steel tiger ... (and some aluminum parts :-p)

Yes I’m interested please share the schematics

In 1:4 scale for tanks you're better off cutting it out of wood yourself. Unless you've got a CNC machine the size of a car.

There are a few 1:16 scale models already on thingiverse though. For example my Maus is in parts here: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3864831

Panzer VIII Maus Hull 1/16 Model

I have a Fortus900mc by stratasys. I can print very big parts. The model you have is impressive it’s lacking a instruction pdf and not all the parts for the tank you’re showing are there. Case and point the tracks and parts that keep the tracks together, the cogs, etc.

I’m really after the panzer, M3, T-34, abrams M80, and a few others. I’ve searched for a long time no one has put a complete 1:6, 1:4 rc tank online that’s free and 3d printable. If you could put the missing pieces in your file I’ll be more than pleased to print it and I’ll need the pdf instructional guide please.