MakerBot Print is our newest print-prepration software, which supports native CAD files and STL assemblies,
allows you to interact with all your printers via the Cloud, and many other exciting new features.

Download Now

Merry Christmas

Please Login to Comment

I wish all of you a merry Christmas!

This year was a wild ride for me with many learnings, now it’s time for retreat and reflection.
Thanks to everyone for a great community.
I wish you happy holidays and a great New Years start!

Merry Christmas to you as well!

Finally got my printer back operational after a couple hiatus trying to resolve an issue. just in time for the Holiday break!

Oh wow lucky timing. Happy Printing, I am a little lost on what to print for Christmas. I want some unique decoration, not the standard stuff.

Not sure if it is the type of unique decoration you are thinking of =) ...but if you have the same size graham crackers in Germany as we do here in Oregon, this is a fun decoration to make: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2716899 My daughter and I had a lot of fun doing them together and now are printing several more bases to have friends over to do more! Have good holidays there too.

Gingerbread House Base
by craeen

Nice idea, though I was searching for a project that I just let my printer do the work for. Your project is pretty cool when doing it with the kids or with a group of people. I was more looking for something fast to print and decorate the room. Maybe something with lighting like my cupcake design. Easy and fast to assemble. Anything similar would be great.