MakerBot Print is our newest print-prepration software, which supports native CAD files and STL assemblies,
allows you to interact with all your printers via the Cloud, and many other exciting new features.

Download Now

Welcome!

Please Login to Comment

As I was missing a group about sewing, fabrics, threads and fashion, here it is!

What it's all about?

• post your things
  • make design requests
  • discuss topics
  • get help
  • get in touch with others
  • invite others to the group
  • get your fabrics running ;)

Examples for things:

• chain mail or other 3d printable fabric
  • tools like scissors, rulers, spools, sewing machine adapters, sewing guides, templates
  • tool organizers like needle organizers, spool boxes
  • items to sew onto your clothes like LED covers, patches
  • helper machines like wool winder, looms, knitting machines
  • accessories that you would normally sew like wallets
    or other fancy stuff like tests of 3D printing on real fabric

Great we've got new things in our collection and new members, check them out and welcome to the group!

Hi folks, recently got a printer, a Prusa/Anet clone. I'm also into woodworking and sewing (amongst a few other hobbies). Love the guide, Drato! I'll modify the design slightly to accomodate my round magnets.

Welcome Savardl,

If you just want to add disc magnets you can switch an option inside the customizer app and adjust the sizes as needed.
Enjoy the group!

I love your model for guiding seams. I have been teaching my daughter how to sew, and this is really tough for her.

Hi Sandra,

how old is your daughter? What exactly is tough for her?

She is an adult, lol, but has trouble sewing straight seams for some reason. Her hems are a bit off.

I couldn't get a straight seem without a guide :D
I actually just started to learn sewing by using patterns. I guess having someone to show you is much easier.

Awesome! I don't do any sewing but my wife does and she loves it. She doesn't do 3D printing but I do and I love it. I'm always looking for cool stuff to print for her so I'm excited to see this group.

Happy to have you here!