MakerBot Print is our newest print-prepration software, which supports native CAD files and STL assemblies,
allows you to interact with all your printers via the Cloud, and many other exciting new features.

Download Now

Welcome

Please Login to Comment

We are a starting up company that will sell 3D printed products.

We will use this group to seek cool and innovative designers.
So upload your most amazing design (here in the Things tab) and maybe we will contact you that we would like to sell your design in our shop, with part of the profit going to you!

Wow, this is actually a really great idea!!!

Looks very nice!!

thanks. still adding more products. I haven't started 100% marketing yet. Not easy launching a multi vendor website....

How do we get our money? How do we sell it? Also another quick question but are we able to put a price on our own stuff?

Hi, we are currently setting up a website on which you can then upload your designs and put a price tag on them

Oh nice. Are you able to contact us when your done?

Yes, I will let you guys know when its finished

Do you have a marketplace to sell? I'm launching a multi-vendor site soon.

Hi, we are currently setting up a website with marketplace

sounds good. wish you luck. I'll also post my website once complete. Will you list other products or just 3D?

Thankx, We will list all kinds of products but 3D printed products will get there own little specific area on it

Wait we actually can get money from selling things on here? Wow ok this is now my favorite group thanks man.

Duh! OH I get it now!goofy old geezer's with bad glasses! OK! I'm Onit!-( reread the welcome!

do you want uploads here or @ your store location?

Hi, preferably here in the Things tab.

Let's see what come about!

I uploaded 3 designs, they are Nerf gun attachments to I Pod 4 gen, I Phone 5, and I Phone 4-4s.

I made these a while back and I thought they worked great!