MakerBot Print is our newest print-prepration software, which supports native CAD files and STL assemblies,
allows you to interact with all your printers via the Cloud, and many other exciting new features.

Download Now

Selling my R1+

3d_printer RoBo_3D selling

Please Login to Comment

I figured that I should post this on here to see who would be interested before trying other sites.
As the title says, I want to try and my Robo R1+ to try and get a bit of cash. There is nothing wrong with the printer, in fact it still prints quite well even though it was not used over the summer.

The printer has everything that came with it besides the original feet (which can be easily fixed with a tpu print). I also upgraded it such that is has a LCD screen attached. On top of that, the other day the nozzle on the printer was replaced to a brand new brass nozzle. If purchased a brand new extruder as well as a steel nozzle would be included.

When I get the chance I will upload pictures of the printer if people are interested, as well as negotiate on the price. Hope to hear from someone and hope everyone has a good day.

Side Note: I am willing to ship the printer but ideally I would like to sell it to someone around the Pittsburgh area such that shipping could be avoided and it could be picked up or dropped off.

I am interested in your asking price, as well. I would have to have it shipped to Alaska, though.

I am not sure how much that would cost in shipping but I figure it wouldn't be the cheapest. I was thinking that since a new Robo R1+ goes for $500 I would ask for around $400 or so. This is because it is still in great condition, and comes with a new extruder (which is about $50) and the screen (this one was bought for $70). But I am open to talk

Copied this from the previous reply but
I was thinking that since a new Robo R1+ goes for $500 I would ask for around $400 or so.
This is because it is still in great condition, and comes with a new extruder (which is about $50) and the screen (this one was bought for $70). But I am open to talk

Did you end up selling it?