MakerBot Print is our newest print-prepration software, which supports native CAD files and STL assemblies,
allows you to interact with all your printers via the Cloud, and many other exciting new features.

Download Now

Step 1: Compile all of the Things!

Please Login to Comment

I know it's a hassle because the "Post a Thing" interface on Thingiverse isn't optimized to add whole batches of your designs at once, but for everyone who has joined and has the time, could you start by contributing the OpenLock designs you've made to the group Thing repository? That will help everyone see what has already been designed and if people want to tackle a design that hasn't been done yet it should be a lot easier.

Personally, I am going to be seeking permission from ProfessorChubbs to mod these elevated boat pieces to be OpenLock compatible:
https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2776283

28mm miniature Boat Tiles PART 2: Raised Decks

You can't do batches, but it's a pretty quick process. Luckily I only have the one so far!

How do you want this done? I mean I have multiple designs with OpenLOCK including 7 in the first 15 when you do a search on it. Not sure how this is different than just a search on OpenLOCK. Just create a link with a picture or as separate topic? Do you want this in some layout or format?

The group has it's own Thing list. From the Group main page, click "Things" and then "+ Post a Thing".

You're right that it's similar to searching, but this would be a pruned, managed set of the items that we've added, instead of being a random set of items, some of which I have found actually aren't OpenLock at all.

If you don't care to add yours (because you've done a lot of them!) I understand. It's just a perk of putting the group together.