MakerBot Print is our newest print-prepration software, which supports native CAD files and STL assemblies,
allows you to interact with all your printers via the Cloud, and many other exciting new features.

Download Now

ambient energy harvesting device

Please Login to Comment

I think that finding ways to create direct current electricity from the plethora of energy flowing around us is one of the most underestimated achievements of Tesla's career and was most likely the reason his career was ended as well since there is very little profit from a device like this when compared to the profit a one would receive from a more consumable energy source like coal or oil.

Tesla was interested in pumping energy into the atmosphere and extracting it anywhere on the planet. Thomas Henry Moray on the other hand was able to extract energy directly from the atmosphere. Look for "The Sea of Energy In Which The Earth Floats". You can find the pdf for download out on the web.

He was 99.9 percent inventor and .1 percent businessman. The Colt 45 was the great eaqualizer, and money is the great minimizer. Average people with money can do great things, but a truly great man like Tesla can accomplish very little without it. He was able to finance his work from sales of patents and wealthy sponsorships, but in the end he died penny less and alone in a hotel room.

Please tell me your trolling

I don't think trolling means what you think it means.

i miss read your comment, my bad