MakerBot Print is our newest print-prepration software, which supports native CAD files and STL assemblies,
allows you to interact with all your printers via the Cloud, and many other exciting new features.

Download Now

which it is the name of this instrument

Please Login to Comment

Hi all, some time ago they showed me a video in which using pieces 3D a traditional guitar is played but pressing buttons, was a mechanism similar to clavichord, some will have a scheme or the name of that instrument? regards

Hi, I have just found this, looks like somebody did the job:

guitar hammer pod

Excellent !, I'll buy a guitar just to prove it!

Hi, I think I know what you mean, it is called the hammer jammer, here is the link to the company. I was actually once thinking to design it in 3d myself, it is pretty cool:

that's exactly what I was looking for, but I wonder if the mechanism will have some specific name, it would be great if you design would share it, greetings

Hello again, I found what I was looking is called "hammer jammer" some will have seen something like this open source?