MakerBot Print is our newest print-prepration software, which supports native CAD files and STL assemblies,
allows you to interact with all your printers via the Cloud, and many other exciting new features.

Download Now

Model revolver

Please Login to Comment

Could someone make a revolver model that is a one piece print? I cannot find one anywhere.

I can do it, what model revolver? Keep in mind you'll need to print it with supports otherwise I can modify it and split it into 2 pieces.

I have no preference you can choose. I can do supports.

The task is finished. I give you the Westworld LeMat New Army Conversion Revolver fully assembled. https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4400586

Westworld Man in Black LeMat Revolver (Fully Assembled)

That was fast thanks again

You're welcome, it was fun, like putting a jigsaw puzzle together without a picture. Be sure to thank Pan_Kuba who posted the original model as well disassembled.

Id love to see it when its finished. I may print one. What machine are you using?

also I will post a make when it is done. It is gonna be full copper though.

It will be done tomorrow. Only at 70% scale it does not fit otherwise but still pretty big though.

Print broke wait till tomorrow

I was going to say if you give me your printer model I'll slice this up so it fits on the bed. Im doing the same thing for my printer. I need to print it in about 5 pieces to fit but its going to look great when its finished.

trying 3 piece split at 75%size