MakerBot Print is our newest print-prepration software, which supports native CAD files and STL assemblies,
allows you to interact with all your printers via the Cloud, and many other exciting new features.

Download Now

Can anyone do this plz?

fallen_order starwars star_wars

Please Login to Comment

I’m a huge fan of Star Wars, so evidently I’m hyped for the new game: Star Wars - Fallen Order. I especially like the look of the Second Sister Inquisitor and I was wondering if anyone could upload her mask onto Thingiverse. If you search Second Sister on Google you can find a dozen pictures of her. Thanks

I made a version of the mask. You can find it here:
https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3796684
Just a side-note: I'm not very familiar with this character or mask design, so I may have missed out on some details and the back may be completely wrong due to limited reference pictures

Star Wars Second Sister Helmet

Thanks so much. I really appreciate it.

I can try to make a model of it and upload it on thingiverse for free. I really enjoy making models that people enjoy and it's a really cool looking mask

If you are looking to commission the modeling of it... Sure.
Start a conversation on my Starbase3d.etsy.com store. We can discuss the details of what you need, size, number of parts, materials, and so on and get you an estimate for the job. I do not estimate an hourly rate as that just encourages being slow. I'll give you a price for the job based on how long it should take and if it runs long that's my problem for bad estimating.

no one can just upload a mask, it has to be made, that costs money