MakerBot Print is our newest print-prepration software, which supports native CAD files and STL assemblies,
allows you to interact with all your printers via the Cloud, and many other exciting new features.

Download Now

V2 Feet(?)

Please Login to Comment

Has anyone made "feet" for their Select Mini V2? I'm tired of the rubber/plastic pads falling off and having the screws scratch my table. I could put on better pads, but I thought a more permanent solution would be better. Search of the site produces a couple versions of ACTUAL feet for the printer. Not exactly what I'm looking for. :D Thanks!

i bought stick on ones from Tap Plastics, they were like 5 cents a piece so i bought 3 dollars worth

Hi
i made some for mine and they work great removing the original rubber ones and using the screws.
https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3013500

check them out

Monoprice Select Mini Foot

I did these since mine had stick on rubber half balls, but I did mine in Pla, they would be much better in tpu for sound and cushion, although the mini doesn't tend to vibrate or fidget around. might try a set when I get the ambition to tackle tpu, either on the mini or my other printer

yes i made ones that look like monster feet and hold the whole printer about an inch off the ground they also dampen the sound a bit. they work great and i have not had any scratches on my desk since

This is what I used on my v1, https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0042U6ZDU , you have to put a couple extra on the tower side due to the weight but it does a great job.

I printed the regular rectangular ones, but the screws that hold them and the base plate on tend to come loose, so I am planning on moving or replacing those feet and drilling 4 extra holes in the base plate to bolt them with nuts separate from the base plate, also might try a set in tpu, but I imagine that wont go well with the stock extruder system, I have not seen any better ideas yet, but I'm new to this printer ( it is a V1 though)