MakerBot Print is our newest print-prepration software, which supports native CAD files and STL assemblies,
allows you to interact with all your printers via the Cloud, and many other exciting new features.

Download Now

New to 3d printing but long time RC hobbit..

Please Login to Comment

He guys, just picked up a Printrbot Simple maker and Im loving it..... Ive been into RC cars for a long time and now Im looking into merging both hobbies into 1.....

Hey guys. I am new to the whole 3d printing world myself. I just ordered my new printer and I have a week wait time. I have a few projects i am looking at doing. I race 3 classes at the moment and I have a Axial Wraith. I have a Associated B6 , SC5M and my B64 should be in this week. I am going to design fan mounts for them . I am also looking at making light weight gears for the 2 spec races I have .

How do you like your printer?

Welcome to the group.

I will be uploading a new 1/24 scale RC car in a few weeks... much better then the last car... can you say 4800KV Brushless.

I like it but found it hard to print stuff for my HPI Baja cause of size restrictions... I just purchased a Wanhao Di3 and hopefully will arrive soon..... The printrbot simple is a great little printer tho