MakerBot Print is our newest print-prepration software, which supports native CAD files and STL assemblies,
allows you to interact with all your printers via the Cloud, and many other exciting new features.

Download Now

Rc Heli fuselage

Please Login to Comment

NoSo winters here BRrrrrrrrrr! Time to find something to occupy the old walnut, on the wall are a new gt250 heli and my trusty Ark X450. Found myself a decent 3D model of a heli and started chopping and changing the file to suit the helis i have. Tried a test print today at 25% and was impressed with the result (if a little rough due to the diminutive size and some other constraints) basically the fuse is hollow with 2 or 3 walls (hopefully 2 but 3 for the test) and some strategically positioned supports and mounts to hold the heli in place as well as a few extra bits just for fun.
Essentially the finished product will be a 6 or 8 piece print, tough enough to handle a few smacks but light enough that it doesnt be come a hoverinv shelf queen.

Let the fun begin..........

Ifi dog with 3 walls it will be a solid wall outer honeycombed middle and solid/supporting inner