MakerBot Print is our newest print-prepration software, which supports native CAD files and STL assemblies,
allows you to interact with all your printers via the Cloud, and many other exciting new features.

Download Now

Cura Profile (settings)

Please Login to Comment

Hello,
I'm about to setup my MicroDelta Rework. I have som problem to find the required settings in Cura. I just want a profile to start with.
I find so many different settings. I would really like some help regarding this.
BR Mark from Sweden

Hey mark,
You should just download the Repetier host with the correct settings on the Emotiontech support site :
https://www.reprap-france.com/support
Just Go to :
Microdeltarework - Logiciel-Software

Hi,
Thanks for your reply.
I'm having trouble to connect to the printer via COM-port since I installed windows 10. It does not appear in the Device Manager. Therefor I thought I could use Cura slicer as I'm used to.
Are you using Win 10 and connect using a USB-cable?
I guess Repetier Host is just as good (as cura) so I just need to dig in to it.

yes I'm using Windows 10 with USB câble. As far I remember, there's no need for a driver with windows 10. Maybe you should use a standard USB port instead of a USB 3.0.
Repetier uses cura to slice your file, so they are really similar.

I found the problem. My USB-cable was not ok. Maybe its only for charging and not for data-connection.
Now, I have contact.

Are you doing temp towers? I have only found guides for the other Cura program. You need to change the GCODE to set new temps. Well, I guess you know all about it :p

Tanks for your replys! Means a lot!

if your Windows stand-by (screensaver), your print Crash... Buy a Touchscreen TFT32 Mksbase and plug on TX/RX on smoothiebord :D

http://forum.smoothieware.org/forum/t-1975072/new-gui-touchscreen-for-smoothieboard

Oh yeah, charging USB cables are a common problem.

You have to generate the code and edit it to set new temps I guess. I never tried. :)

You're welcome. If you need support for the microdelta, you could send a mail to [sav at emotion-tech.com ]. They know a lot about their printers, and will anwer quickly.