MakerBot Print is our newest print-prepration software, which supports native CAD files and STL assemblies,
allows you to interact with all your printers via the Cloud, and many other exciting new features.

Download Now

Heated bed for sale

heated bed micro

Please Login to Comment

Looking to sell a heated bed I purchased from a Kickstarter when I first got my Micro. Unfortunately the Kickstarter project was super delayed (go figure) and by the time I got my bed my printer was no longer working reliably. I used the bed a handful of times when I first got it and it's just sat since then. Link to the kickstarter project is below.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1668748285/the-micro-m3d-compatible-heated-print-bed?ref=user_menu

I was actually pretty happy with the quality of the product. Includes a heated aluminum bed with PEI on top, power module, power adapter, and bed mounts that use the existing holes in printer. I used it with Octoprint and the M33 Fio firmware and Octoprint auto-detected the bed. The Kickstarter creator also created a simple telnet program for controlling the bed temp via PC without Octoprint but I never tried it. I can send the files he provided though if desired. I assume someone could modify it to run off a temp controller if they wanted to as well.

Since it's just been sitting on my desk for so long I figured maybe somebody could put it to better use. I paid around $100 for the package off Kickstarter, would be willing to part with it for $50 + shipping to wherever you may be. Let me know if anybody is interested.