MakerBot Print is our newest print-prepration software, which supports native CAD files and STL assemblies,
allows you to interact with all your printers via the Cloud, and many other exciting new features.

Download Now

One corner is up to high.

Please Login to Comment

I have the M3D Micro Plus printer and towards the end of a print (it was kind of a tall object if that makes a difference) one of the rails (or whatever they're called, sorry I don't know the exact terminology, but one of the things that makes it go up and down), got way higher than the other ones for some reason. I'm afraid if I try doing a calibration test it might break since all the rails move at the same time. So does anyone know how I can move one rail at a time so I can get the one corner even with the rest, I was hoping not to have to take the entire thing apart, but that's looking like something I might have to do. Or any other ideas on how to fix this problem?

Thank you! I ended up discovering something similar on my own. So for anyone out there reading this, I discovered the problem was that the belt on the inside had broken and so one side had continued to go up, while the other was stuck at the same level. So all I needed to do is follow the steps listed in the link gkrynen shared, then remove the belt, stick a new one on, and put everything back together. Unfortunately M3D is closed right now, so I'll have to wait to order a new belt. :,(
So follow up question: does anyone know of any ebay or amazon stores that might have the belt in stock?