MakerBot Print is our newest print-prepration software, which supports native CAD files and STL assemblies,
allows you to interact with all your printers via the Cloud, and many other exciting new features.

Download Now

Backwoods Logo

Please Login to Comment

I dont know how to design yet and love making signs with dual colors would really appreciate it if someone could make me the backwoods logo with the layers in a way i could do a pause and color swap.

what kind of colour variation are you looking for to pause and swap... the white background as only the bottom layers? the font is located here https://fontmeme.com/backwoods-logo-font/ you'll find it easier to design if you do an image trace in (freeware vector graphic suite-my preference is Corel Draw) and export that way, as it's a 2d image you're going to "stretch" along it's Z axis.

As long as the letters are higher than the background
Would be cool to have both versions. Where the text is elevated from the background. And one where the text is sunk into the top color? If you know what I'm saying

sorry I'm pretty new to this, I dont know what any of that is but I will look into it

I enjoy backwoods and other blunt wraps, so will be publishing some files akin to what you're suggesting soon...

Thank you! I would appreciate that