MakerBot Print is our newest print-prepration software, which supports native CAD files and STL assemblies,
allows you to interact with all your printers via the Cloud, and many other exciting new features.

Download Now

radial fan vibration -> bad print cooling

Please Login to Comment

For some time now my radial fan used for print cooling is rather loud which prevents it from reaching the expected RPM, greatly reducing the print cooling. This causes extensive sagging and overall bad print quality.

Can you point me to a viable alternative? I googled around and found a set for the aurora a5 for both hotend fan and print fan but this appeared overpriced and I don't even need the hotend fan.

I did see some modifications somewhere that used radial fans that stuck out to the back (instead of being mounted flat onto the print head), can you recommend those?

I fixed it with some machine oil.

Ok tried that and now the radial fan is dead... >.<

Unfortunately, I can't seem to find affordable alternatives in germany, please help! :-S

I have ordered two fans from banggood. It is 5 USD. Search in their site. They can ship to Germany. There are a lot of spare parts for Jg Aurora A5.