MakerBot Print is our newest print-prepration software, which supports native CAD files and STL assemblies,
allows you to interact with all your printers via the Cloud, and many other exciting new features.

Download Now

Enemy Summons Markers

base

Please Login to Comment

Has anyone seen or made markers for summoned enemies? I was thinking of making a base that would sit under the stock stands (or under the circular bases for enemies I've printed) but thought for sure someone must have solved this already... but I don't see anything.

[spoiler angryface]
Seriously... spoiler...

Seriously... spoiler...

Why doesn't Thingiverse have a spoiler tag... or if they do what is it?

The same question above applies to the "doom" token for AngryFace, I don't see any good marker system.
[spoiler]

As far as Angry Face goes, I think you're supposed to use your class tokens on the enemy statsheet. If you use Gloomhaven Helper, it has a similar icon (and one for summons) that you can attribute to monsters (which I think only shows up if you have that class in the app, but I maybe just never noticed it until we did...). If you use bases that allow for Elite markers (like the ones that I designed), you can just make alternate "elite" markers with a different color to show summon status.

Good idea with the modified elite markers! I was thinking the same thing. Just print/paint a different color, could even match the token colors.

I actually hadn't seen that in Gloomhaven Helper!!! Thanks. Although I'm not sure that'll satisfy the urge to design and print something for this... we'll see after I play again knowing that it's in the app.

Ah, a doom token/base might be nice... Enemies don't tend to stick around very long once doomed, though, so I haven't had an issue keeping track with the little cardboard tokens :)

Comments deleted.