MakerBot Print is our newest print-prepration software, which supports native CAD files and STL assemblies,
allows you to interact with all your printers via the Cloud, and many other exciting new features.

Download Now

Works in progress

COBRA G.I.JOE GI Joe HASBRO RAH

Please Login to Comment

I have been busy painting the exterior of my house and have not been able to play with my cad designs. I think I am going to make some Cobra Stun items. Also some more Killer Whale items. Any one working on anything?

Yes actually. I started modeling new wheel sets cause mine was all broken. I'm going to redesign it now since I started working in Fusion 360 instead. But I made a new sturdier design that would actually be able to put the original hub caps in, but I also modeled new hub caps if those were lost. Seems I'm missing one of them.
Anyway, I really like this group. Good initiative!

Quite a bit of family and pet issues popped up for me lately so I haven't done much. But I did pick up a Kinect 360 and a Structure.io sensor. I'm hoping to be able to scan some things. Have to get a cable for the structure sensor though.

im working on finding time to even customize a figure and resin a dio i've been working on for 2 years.

I'm trying to learn blender 2.8. I also got a waxer to work on some things I will be casting in time [I hope, but I never seem to finish things]. Has anyone posted links to this group on any of the facebook groups like "OWN O-ring Warriors Nation", "Yo-Joe Clubhouse", or "GI Joe Rec Room"?

I posted to Hisstank forum and GIJOE Trenches. If you could post there, I would appreciate it. I have been on and off learning Fusion 360. I think I am pretty much reached my level in tinkercad. Blender is another application I have on my want to learn list.

I hope to get some interest in this forum and attract some designers. heck, we are almost at 50 people.

Comments deleted.