MakerBot Print is our newest print-prepration software, which supports native CAD files and STL assemblies,
allows you to interact with all your printers via the Cloud, and many other exciting new features.

Download Now

Part dimensions

Please Login to Comment

I've been wanting to replace parts on my toys for a looong time. It's why I bought a 3d printer. Problem is, in order to copy a part you need to have good measurements and if you don't have the part and you can't find measurements with a spare or broken piece then you have to guess. Sometimes this works out but a lot of times it's trial and error. I attached pics of my guesswork. I took a picture from the web of the part I wanted and used known measurements from the toy that I had in hand. However, if we don't have the toy to take measurements from then it's close to impossible. So, it would be nice if we could come together and post pics somewhere with measurements on them, front, back, sides etc. of the parts of interest. Millimeters would be best.

Make a "Facebook page" to go along with this "Thingiverse Group". Share it to other people so that they could then up load pictures, and/ or request others to either make that part or show the measurements to the item in question. That would be the best way to have and open line of communication with othe like-minded fans and collectors.