MakerBot Print is our newest print-prepration software, which supports native CAD files and STL assemblies,
allows you to interact with all your printers via the Cloud, and many other exciting new features.

Download Now

Looking for suggestions - What parts do we need? Ideas?

3.75 COBRA G.I. JOE GIJOE HASBRO RAH

Please Login to Comment

The purpose of this thread is to suggest parts or creative ideas/solutions to fix issues pertaining to the Joe Community.

I'm also interested in doing "upgrades" like mods to old vehicles. Like maybe different HISS guns or a cover for the turret

That sounds awesome. The next vehicle I like to work on is the Cobra STUN. I got the gun, flags and saddle covers, just have to cad them out.

Are you 3d scanning or eye balling them?

Depends. Sometimes, I just measure an item and cad it out. Sometimes, I trace the shape/outline onto paper and scan it into Adobe Photoshop. Then convert the file and import that into tinkercad. Then modify it as needed.

Here's another that would be great, a generic torso to replace the ones with broken crotches

I have a Whale and 80's HQ I would love to put back together

What HQ parts do you need? i have the jail pieces I was thinking of recreating since those tabs break

Awesome. I have been working on my own Killer Whale. A few parts will be coming out; Whale launcher, Whale launcher button and Whale cannon tips. I will let someone else work on body parts.