MakerBot Print is our newest print-prepration software, which supports native CAD files and STL assemblies,
allows you to interact with all your printers via the Cloud, and many other exciting new features.

Download Now

Epic Dungeon crawl

Please Login to Comment

Hey Guys and Gals

I am currently working on printing a epic sized dungeon that I am looking to run at a charity event for my local childern's hospital. However, I am in need of some help with printing the parts. if you would like to help out with this you can contact me here and I will get back to you as soon as I can with the details. It is more that it big in the terms of the number of parts that need to be printed not in the size of the parts . You can find the first area of the dungeon @ https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1TgcAWKF6-AoA7-f0XABxHxunww9-FCdP?usp=sharing

Lone Blackfang

I am located in Belgium with an creality ender3 and want to help out, if I am not too late.
Feel free to let me know.

Hi, i am from Germany and i have printed/redesigned some stuff as you can see in my profile. I don´t know what you mean with big dimension and what stuff you wanna create.
Printing is one thing but with designing, i use only the Windows 3D Builder. Works pretty
well. But for a big project you should slice the stuff in printable peaces.

I have a Creality CR-10 (30x30x40 cm) and a Mini (20x30x30 cm).
Depending on what you wanna make, maybe i can help out.