MakerBot Print is our newest print-prepration software, which supports native CAD files and STL assemblies,
allows you to interact with all your printers via the Cloud, and many other exciting new features.

Download Now

What forum categories should we have?

Please Login to Comment

Hi guys. I made the group a couple years ago when I first got my Flsun. I am glad there are so many people who care about this printer :)

As the group owner there aren't many settings I can change. I can create "forums" though. Right now we just have one forum called general for everything. Do you have any suggestions about what different categories I should create for our posts?

I can also remove things from from our list of things. I have decided to get rid of the things that aren't relevant to the printer.

Read and agree.
I don't use the forum too heavily, but these suggestions seem like good ideas. Thank you all for your contributions and input.

firmware settings, upgrades, relevant parts. Things I have looked for are 2020 bracing, carriage, pictures of others setups even.

Agreed, in addition to a "general", "printer settings" and "fix my print". Also recommend separating parts/upgrades by version, as there are significant enough differences, as well as posting a recommended naming convention for firmware - Printer Model Firmware Version Additions.

Eg: FLSun i3 2017 Marlin 1.1.9 12864 LCD BLTouch

Fully agree. Happy to help if needed too

yes yes, firmware settings separated by printer type, mine's a 5c+, As they are currently there's no way of telling what version of Marlin, type of printer and extruders. .