MakerBot Print is our newest print-prepration software, which supports native CAD files and STL assemblies,
allows you to interact with all your printers via the Cloud, and many other exciting new features.

Download Now

help

Please Login to Comment

dear people I've recently had a snapmaker 1-3 but the filament can not know / know someone how this can be done and how you can solve this

Thijs

I don't understand your problem, the general printer USES PLA material or other. If you do not know the diameter of consumables can consult the merchant. There are generally 1.75 and 3mm versions, of course, some manufacturers will choose special size of consumables.

The filament is inanimate and knows nothing. Jokes aside, what are you talking about?

We may need more clarification as to what you are asking.

It printed much better with my black plastic and 0 extra shells on my TOM.

I have been producing some of my best work with .2mm layers and 0 shells. And my feed rate never goes above 50mm. It takes me longer to print items, but my quality speaks for it self. BTW good job on the coin.

Oh sweet, double score on this one! Is this better or worse? Dunno, let's consult the spaghetti.

Will there be one more for the hat trick?

They don't think it be like it is, but it do

Comments deleted.