MakerBot Print is our newest print-prepration software, which supports native CAD files and STL assemblies,
allows you to interact with all your printers via the Cloud, and many other exciting new features.

Download Now

hot bed and nozzle

Please Login to Comment

Hi,
Can you help?
My hot bed & nozzle do not heat up before it starts to print??
Any help would be great, many thanks in advance.

Have you tried using another slicer to check if there is a problem with your g-code?
Not the best way but you could also heat up your printer manualy under preperation in the menu and just heat up hot end and bed before starting the print.

Thank you, this has sorted out the problem... many thanks!!

Sorry....My printer is an Ender 3 pro. Material is PLA. Creality slicer for slice software

mbrando is right, the stock slicer from Creality is the first thing I dumped, Cura can gve you a lot more freedom but also a lot of parameters you can change. Few other things you can test though:

• Does the heating work? If you go in to the enders prepare menu and choose heat up PLA (Then choose both bed and nozzle) does it heat up then? this way you know it is not a hardware fault
  • maybe use a thermometer and check the temperatures if it does heat up.
  • if it doesn't do you mean it starts to print regardless of heating up??? Because that should never happen, the printer should have confirmation that the temps are reached before proceeding.

Download a current version of Cura here https://ultimaker.com/software/ultimaker-cura

It will have a profile to start with for the ender 3 pro. It should work better than the Ender version of the slicer.

Great! Post your next print here.

It is not real unless you share pictures. :-)

Thanks..will remember to do that in future!

Thanks for sharing. Your print looks great!