MakerBot Print is our newest print-prepration software, which supports native CAD files and STL assemblies,
allows you to interact with all your printers via the Cloud, and many other exciting new features.

Download Now

Ender 3 hero me

Please Login to Comment

Hi guys,I decided to print and use the hero me for the Ender 3.Everything is good but somehow I can't find the correct position for the fan blowers.
I have watched some guides on YouTube but everyone telling a different thing.
Can anyone guide me and show me the correct position, right now i have them just under the heat block.
Thanks in advance.

I installed the bullseye on mine, and it is recommended to install it so that with the nozzle touching the build plate, the blowers just rest on one of the flat wrenches (included with the ender3) laying on its side. This has worked well for me.

Thanks for the info,I will try the bullseye but some reviewers said that bullseye doesn't do good overhangs,can you tell your experience with that?! Thanks in advance.

I'm happy with the Bullseye, I tried quite a few fan ducts but it came out best of them. The way I set the height was to get a small shallow dish and put some water in it then lowered the nozzle so it was about a millimeter above. Then turn on the fan and adjust the height so that you get a good depression in the water under the nozzle and tighten the screws to hold it steady.
I printed an adapter and use a 5015 blower with it instead of the stock fan as I had it installed already. I run the fan at 75% and I have no problems with overhangs at 70 degrees but run supports at 65 degrees for safety.
One other bonus is that you get a clear view of the nozzle as well.

Can you provide me with with the link for ender 3 because I couldn't find it anywhere here.

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2759439

There you go mate. You want the BULLSEYE_BASE_CREALITY_9.27 & BULLSEYE_DUCT_9.27. Just double check that on the PDF file on the thing files though

Petsfang Duct for CR10 MicroSwiss/Stock/E3Dv6/Volcano/TevoTornado /Tarantula Hot End/E3Dv6 CNC Mount & 5015 fan Bullseye
by dpetsel

Thank you so much again for your help!!!

Thank you so much for your advice,i will print it and I will try it!!!

It looks like you hotend wires are pushing the right side of the Hero Me out causing it to be wonky or is that just the camera angle? If the wires are pushing the right side out then you may have to use a different duct. I had that issue and had to change back to the Bullseye duct.

I noticed that and you are right,the cables are pushing a little the right side.