MakerBot Print is our newest print-prepration software, which supports native CAD files and STL assemblies,
allows you to interact with all your printers via the Cloud, and many other exciting new features.

Download Now

Introduce yourself

Please Login to Comment

I'll start... Al... WD5GNR... I'm a EE/computer guy. Wrote "Build your own PCB", "Understanding 3D Printing", and a lot of other books (and articles in Nuts & Volts and Dr. Dobb's and more). My primary interest these days is FPGAs although--obviously--I also enjoy 3D printing. I also do a lot of PIC, AVR, and ARM as well as Linux and some Windows software.

Next?

Hi wd5gnr

I have similar interests to yours... regarding used processors or 3D printing...

Recently, due to more free time (due to pandemics), I decided to share projects that have arisen in recent years. Maybe one of the projects will be helpful for someone...

G'day, I'm Mat, I'm an Australian designer and YouTuber, I focus my channel on 3D printing combined with PC builds, Electronics, Sim racing, Home-wares, Automotive and more. I'm desperately trying to get a few more Subscribers so I can get my own custom YouTube URL. Check out this video where I made a Bluetooth portable speaker with a 3D printed enclosure. Don't forget to subscribe :).
https://youtu.be/uJLdE_jLmeg

Hi from Malta

i'm a radio ham - 9h5bm - and am an electronic technician and later graduated with computer science - i like to design projects and write software for them. i mostly like arduino project and avr st microchip devices .. i like 3d printing and like to design in tinkercad as pcs i like to work on linux , ubuntu and windows, mostly i write i c c++ and java, php, javascript and html ..

Passionate about Electronics Electrical Computers since I was a Kid.

I'm Jamie, VK2TIM in Australia.......I am a service engineer for a multi-national company, as well as an electronics enthusiast and radio amateur for many years now. I am new to 3d printing, but have built my Mini Kossel and got it calibrated (finally) and it is just about %100 reliable now. I have published articles in Silicon Chip magazine, Amateur Radio magazine, as well as some articles in our local amateur radio clubs' "Tech Corner" section.

I also play around with PIC's, Atmels, ARM and Linux boxes, as well as Windows like the rest of us.

hi. i'm bryn. i'm an ee tech at makerbot. i like making guitar pedals, and working with filters and synthesis. tryina get into embedded programming and circuit design. but mostly i help make dev boards and fix problems with printers all day :)

I'm an eletronics enginnering student, I dabble in making 3D printers, arduino, electronics etc.

developing electronics for quadcopters and more. interested in rc electronics.

Electronics design engineer here. I design electronics, embedded processor systems, sensor systems.
I could design a printer if I wanted to.

I'm an educator in Phnom Penh Cambodia. I'm trying to nurture a community here that's into making/hacking.

I'm a software developer, with an interest in robotics. Which has lead me to lots of related technologies. So I dabble in electronics, 3D printing, CNC Machining, etc.

I've done lots of AVR work (pre-Arduino) and am now looking more at ARM, and recently MicroPython.

I'm that random guy you know nothing about, but get to know really well.

Lifelong student in : elektronics / mechanics / automotive / recently 3d printing / Linux / microcontrollers / recently applied home solar energie (at this time DC/DC convertors and energie management with arduino)/ metalwork / keeping things in working order at home/