MakerBot Print is our newest print-prepration software, which supports native CAD files and STL assemblies,
allows you to interact with all your printers via the Cloud, and many other exciting new features.

Download Now

Came across a new adventure!

Please Login to Comment

Hey all, so I found this kickstarter that's about to launch that's supposed to contain a full levels 1-20 adventure. From what I've read, once it's funded they're going to give out the first two chapters of the adventure in pdf so those that backed it can start playing as they finish up the rest of the content. It looks pretty cool so I thought I would share in case other people are interested. I know there aren't a lot of games out there that currently span the whole tiered level of play. Looks like it's going to have some player options on there as well, the video says what races, backgrounds, and sub classes but doesn't really say what they are. I'm going to follow it for now and see how they do but here's a link if anybody else wants to check it out.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/shadowrealm/knights-of-the-shadow-realm?ref=3ngvy9&token=cba9203f&fbclid=IwAR2i3041Xxsxmn9BrqZIgEjkCMisuw-z7LE_Uv9ffjXN_S80DbgDoso2cRM