MakerBot Print is our newest print-prepration software, which supports native CAD files and STL assemblies,
allows you to interact with all your printers via the Cloud, and many other exciting new features.

Download Now

New Dice

Please Login to Comment

I was thinking that we could get a post of new Dice. I have downloaded and used some of the ones posted. Not to sound rude but I wasn't super pleased with what I got. I am not the best plotter or designer so I was curious if anyone else had any personal projects that might step up my Die game.

Also If we could get die Rollers/holders/cages that would be awesome.

I suggest Blender, which is really easy to use, and free. With simple commands you can make simple enough dice, and with some more complex designs, you might even be able to design a good holder/roller/cage for yourself. That way you can customize it however you want, and it will do whatever you want

Also do you really expect people to just drop whatever they are doing and make one of the simplest models so that you don't have to learn anything? If you want to step up your dice game then figure out how to do it yourself. Right now you are just leeching from Thingiverse, taking things and not giving anything back.

The best thing you can do is learn how to use some modelling software. If you want something do it yourself. You don't deserve the title "captainscience".