MakerBot Print is our newest print-prepration software, which supports native CAD files and STL assemblies,
allows you to interact with all your printers via the Cloud, and many other exciting new features.

Download Now

Fallout 4 Prop Idea's?

Please Login to Comment

If you haven't already seen, I have modelled several in-game weapons, What other props do you think would be worth modeling for printing?.

I would like to see some environmental designs such as the busted up buildings or even the vehicles. The old cars and scooters are pretty cool. I would definitely like to design a fallout car to print and paint.

I'm definitely very interested to make a full frame and the T60 & X-01 armour parts. If a commission would help speed things up, drop me a message. =)

You're Protectron model is fantastic (just uploaded my "make" of it).

I'd love to see you do the same treatment for the new model of Sentrybot in FO4. Lots of great surface detail on it.

Thanks, I want to do a couple of the robots as action figure but just need to update my current fallout 4 models. Once that's done I can start other stuff.

What's your commission rate for models?

Its something I havent set as each model is different. Obviously, the larger and more detailed the model the longer it will take so it'll cost more but it's something for negotiation.