MakerBot Print is our newest print-prepration software, which supports native CAD files and STL assemblies,
allows you to interact with all your printers via the Cloud, and many other exciting new features.

Download Now

E1 socket problem (temp sensor defect marked defect)

HE3D_K200 k200 ramps thermistor

Please Login to Comment

Hi

Total 3D printing newbie here, apoloies in advance if my terminology is wrong.

I have a dual head K200 delta printer with a heated bed which I put together 8 months ago, but gave up due to frustration of the following error in Repetier:

temp sensor defect marked defect
Error:Printer set into dry run mode until restart!

I've tried again today, and all 3 thermistors (and the spare) work fine, but socket E1 on the BT7200 V1.8.26 RAMPS PLUS 2 is giving me -20oC readings no matter which thermistor I put in.

Even though I’ve tried to tell it there’s only 1 extruder (in Printer Settings), the display right at the bottom of Repetier still thinks there’s 2.

I've emailed the seller and the company I bought it through, to see if they can help.

In the meantime - is there any way to make Repetier believe that I only have 1 extruder, or change things so that I can use the heated bed socket for the other extruder instead and just try to make due without the heatbed for now?

Hope you can help.

I have a k280 delta and I believe that I had encountered this problem early on when I got the printer. I don't remember exactly what I did but I could still try to help you. It could be a problem with the board, which would explain why the thermistors didn't work. You could go into the Repetier host and click on EEPROM configuration under config and see if any of those settings help. You will have to connect your printer directly into your computer to access the settings then you have to press "import from EEPROM" on the printer's LCD screen. I don't know if this will help , but good luck!