MakerBot Print is our newest print-prepration software, which supports native CAD files and STL assemblies,
allows you to interact with all your printers via the Cloud, and many other exciting new features.

Download Now

CR-10S box has quit

Please Login to Comment

Hello, just curious if anyone has any tips to look for to repair my box for my CR-10S. I was replacing the nozzle and there is a chance maybe there was a short, not sure, but the box will not boot up anymore. It is non responsive and I am not sure what to do or what to look for. I did pull the fuse but there was no issue with it. It was purchased from Mechestore so I am looking into that route. Anyone have any tips to what to look for? I appreciate any feedback. Thanks.

Not sure it has anything to do with it but I had a very hectic printer at boot and I saved it by managing to reset the eeprom after resetting the board by shorting 2 pins of a jumpers. This was for a V2.2 board and is not too well documented.

This is the new 2.2 mainboard. I put it on my CR10s-5 and am VERY happy with it. For under 50 bucks it made a significant improvement both to wiring and movement. While not a "quiet" board, the s5 is now running quietER as well.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B078WS3DWF/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o07_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

have you opened it up to look inside