MakerBot Print is our newest print-prepration software, which supports native CAD files and STL assemblies,
allows you to interact with all your printers via the Cloud, and many other exciting new features.

Download Now

Confirmed info or sources on all wiring on the Cr-10 300? Update

Please Login to Comment

After having searched this forum especially, aswell as Google and other more direct or indirect sources to find info on the pinouts (especially the pinout from control box diagram) , i am still left with contradicting info so im thinking...."what the hell, ill try". I have most of the wires written up on a diagram but i am getting different pinouts or colour identification when it comes to the CR-10. I will update this post with the confirmed diagrams and pinouts and wiring for anyone that wants to get this info at a later point (I will edit the OP with a list, im writing the list continously) For my own concern im mostly looking to find info on the pinout/brackets etc that connect or are welded into the control box, AND the 2xRed - 2xWhite wires going from the heatblock and extruder nozzle and to the control box. Does it matter how i pair these or can i just connect those willynilly as in it doesnt matter which red goes to the other? My printer "version is the Cr-10 300 i think. The ULTIMATE thing would be someone providing some credible links, diagrams or schemes i can read. Surely this has been asked many many times before but yet again i find myself having to "double check" the info i get elsewhere :\ Thanks everyone and sorry to bother you :)