MakerBot Print is our newest print-prepration software, which supports native CAD files and STL assemblies,
allows you to interact with all your printers via the Cloud, and many other exciting new features.

Download Now

EZABL

Please Login to Comment

I am trying to set up my EZABL mini on a CR-10s and I do everything that the instructions say but when I want to auto level it, it goes up too much.
After that I can't set the correct z offset because it only allows 4.9something mm
Edit: solved, did all the setup steps again

Hello humorgep,

I szccessfully indtalled mine on my CR-10S4.
I did first level the bed manually with a sheet of paper. Then adjusted the height offset of the EZABL probe to 2mm above the nozzle tip.
As next I calibrated the EZABL probe, with the heated bet to 60°C in my case, to trigger exactly when the nozzle was (almost) touching the heated bed.
That I repeated until I got a good feeling about it triggering correctly repeatately.

Only then I tried the auto home function.

I also had to reverse the pin connections of the z-endstop. because it was not triggering correctly.
But that is mentioned in the instructions of TH3D.

I watched their youtube video about the installation many times! To pay attention to all possible happenings which could occur.

Hope you get it up&running very soon too.