MakerBot Print is our newest print-prepration software, which supports native CAD files and STL assemblies,
allows you to interact with all your printers via the Cloud, and many other exciting new features.

Download Now

Hi New to the group,

Please Login to Comment

I've been searching like a nut all over for a 3D Print file of the Prestige Panel for BMW E30 (see pic attached).

Having not found anything I figured it might be a terminology thing as I come from South Africa.

Has anyone here, printed one? Or is anyone able to assist with this.

Thanks a Million

Al

Definitely a part that would be easier to purchase than print. I've seen them called Plate Fillers / License Plate Fillers usually

Hi there,
As I've been designing a few parts for BMW I was interested in the tread but........ This is quite big part for 1 print and that could be the reason there are no models of this.
I can help you with design the thing but then again you should think about printing it.
If you design one you could split in in two mirror pieces

or hit the scrap yards and pay very little for a used one...

take a few minutes and download designspark mechanical.. then spent about 2 hours playing with it and watching youtubes about it.. then design your own.. would take 45 mins or so to design...

only other tool you would need is a digital caliper to measure holes and panels...

I agree, or Fusion 360 and design one? It doesn't look too complicated.