MakerBot Print is our newest print-prepration software, which supports native CAD files and STL assemblies,
allows you to interact with all your printers via the Cloud, and many other exciting new features.

Download Now

IPA - IsoPropylAlcohol, where to get it.

Please Login to Comment

It is recommended to wash printed parts in IPA, but this may not be easily available everywhere, or at least not under that name
Feel free to post what name it's sold under and where you found the stuff in your country.

Norway:
Kemetyl 'Blårens' (Blue Cleaner) sold in large HW stores such as Coop Bygg and Jernia.

Hey, noticed you got this all printed out. Can't seem to see the picture though. I had a similar problem with mine. I took 1/256th off of the board squares but then they didn't fit snugly enough. Also I noticed that there is different "shrinkage" between colors. The white ABS shrinks more than the black. Ultimately I stayed with the original 2" squares and sanded each piece individually to get a good fit before I finally glued everything together. Kinda a hackjob way to do it but you really need to print out 64 squares before you find out if it all fits perfectly... I didn't have that much time on my hands so I just sanded ;) I'd love to see how yours turned out!

Not 100% happy with the board trim. The tolerances are somewhat slim when fitting the pieces and I think I needed to shave more off them. As a result I have some small gaps. I am reasonably happy with the way it came out. A MONSTER print.

Not 100% happy with the board trim. The tolerances are somewhat slim when fitting the pieces and I think I needed to shave more off them. As a result I have some small gaps. I am reasonably happy with the way it came out. A MONSTER print.