MakerBot Print is our newest print-prepration software, which supports native CAD files and STL assemblies,
allows you to interact with all your printers via the Cloud, and many other exciting new features.

Download Now

WELCOME! - Posting and General Info

Please Login to Comment

This Forum is designated for the users of Jg Aurora's A3 3D Printer. Here we can share info, insights, creations, questions, answers, etc. across the community of A3 owners around the world.

As a Thingiverse service, using this Forum also binds you to the same Terms of Use Agreement you entered into when you created an account on Thingiverse - specifically Sections 3.3 (a) & (b), i.e.: Please be Civil, so that Section 3.4 need not be applied.

If you are in need of replacement parts for you A3 printer, Jg Aurora's web store can be found for the following service areas:
Within China:
Jg Aurora Web site
JD.com store
Taobao store

Outside of China:
Jg Aurora AliExpress store

We are also blessed with a representative from Jg Aurora who is a member of this Forum. If you have any company/warranty/service related questions, please feel free to contact her:
@Anneqiu

Lastly, posts are often automatically Flagged for Moderation. This appears to be caused when they contain too much HTML, are edited too often, or are very long. To help prevent automatic Flagging: compose & edit your posts off-line to prevent multiple on-line edits; cut them into multiple posts if they are many dozens of lines long; and use this handy Markdown Cheatsheet to embed highlights, links, images, youtube videos, etc., without the use of HMTL

This is a Green document, so more information will be added over time, so check back periodically.

Enjoy!

In the short time I've been using my A3, this forum has been a fountain of useful knowledge. Not only did I get the help I needed to fix some problems I encountered, but based on what I've read here, I've started printing multiple parts to improve performance and will likely continue to do so for the next couple of weeks before I start working on my own designs/improvements. Thank you for this forum!

To the other A3 newbies who happen to be reading this, also read new and old posts and check out the A3 Things; you won't regret it.

Great post! Looks like you generated a lot of activity and discussion in this thread!