MakerBot Print is our newest print-prepration software, which supports native CAD files and STL assemblies,
allows you to interact with all your printers via the Cloud, and many other exciting new features.

Download Now

Help with the master thesis - Search for interview partners

Please Login to Comment

Hello dear community,

I am a student at the Technical University of Darmstadt and in need of your help with my master’s thesis. I am examining the topic of explorative and exploitative behavior in online communities and want to understand your actions on Thingiverse and how they are influenced by your personality traits.

Therefore, I am currently looking for interview partners who are willing to tell me about their experiences on Thingiverse in a 30 to 40-minute interview.

Between the volunteers (approximately 10 participants) a 50€ Amazon voucher will be given away as a small thank you. If you are interested, I can also provide the results of my thesis to you. The interview is possible in English and in German. Your data will of course be treated confidentially and will only be used in connection with this thesis.

If I caught your interest, please sign up with your e-mail address to the following doodle list at your preferred time. Afterward, I will send you an invitation to the Zoom call. It is first come, first serve.
https://doodle.com/meeting/participate/id/7e5L4qxd

Many thanks in advance!
Gamze