MakerBot Print is our newest print-prepration software, which supports native CAD files and STL assemblies,
allows you to interact with all your printers via the Cloud, and many other exciting new features.

Download Now

All metal hot end heat break (throat)?

Please Login to Comment

Does anyone have suggestion what I could buy to replace the hot end heat break / throat from a PTFE through to an all-metal? I swapped this $2 piece on my Ender 3 to make it an all-metal hot end, but I can't really find anything fitting for the Predator. I would not bother to replace the whole shebang.

brba, I am so sorry for the delayed response. The Predator hot end is apparently a very close clone of the E3D V5 (not V6). E3D themselves may be able to provide a replacement, or you can search their site for the engineering drawings for almost all of their components.

Also, there is a very slight difference between the Predator hot end and the E3D V6, primarily between the diameter of the heatsink fins and the hot end heater block. A gentleman in Canada makes an adapter to to resolve the first issue, and a few minutes with a file resolves the second.

I am also looking for the same thing. Have you find it?

Check this link to the Anycubic Predator Users Group Page on FB concerning the same thing. https://www.facebook.com/groups/2134289353555625/?post_id=2560939627557260.