MakerBot Print is our newest print-prepration software, which supports native CAD files and STL assemblies,
allows you to interact with all your printers via the Cloud, and many other exciting new features.

Download Now

Bed Levelling Problem

auto_bed_leveling bed_leveling levelling

Please Login to Comment

Hello,

yesterday i got my Predator. I have assembled it and level the bed with the automatic levelling module.
Now i have the prblem, that the distance to the bed is not the same on the whole Plate. It is Always on the left higher and on the right the nozzle scratches the plate.
No matter which model i want to print, and no matter how big it is. The Printer is always on the left edge of the model to high and on the right edge it scratches the Surface. (See the Picture). and the difference between left and Right becomes bigger and bigger
No my first thought is to localize if the Problem is an mechanical or a Software Problem what do you think guys?

Thank you for your help

I had the same problem. The printed model wont stick in some parts and was to close in others so I put some tape on the leveling module between the module and the printer nozzle when you mount it, so the module will stay still when probing. Do again the leveling process and should be fine. It worked for me.

Have you tried leveling with the bed heated to around 50C - 60C?

mesure la longueur des lamelles des endstop
je n'etais pas content de mon Z=0, j'ai pris differentes mesure puis j'ai constaté que les 3 n'avais pas la meme longueur
aujourd'hui les 3 ont la meme longueur, et tous ce passe bien !

slir68 said: "measure the length of the slats/strips of the endstops
I was not happy with my Z = 0, I took different measurements then I found that the 3 did not have the same length
today the 3 have the same length, and all goes well!" (via Google Translate)
Un grand merci!
Thank you!