MakerBot Print is our newest print-prepration software, which supports native CAD files and STL assemblies,
allows you to interact with all your printers via the Cloud, and many other exciting new features.

Download Now

Height Incorrect, strange movements with SKR 1.3 + Marlin 2.0

by lazzer010

I have a SKR v1.3 installed into my Predator running Marlin bugfix-2.0.x . When I run delta auto-calibration the printer's height gets set to 471.8, way above the 455 it should be. The probe z-offset is set to -16.8, so it looks like marlin is subtracting the probe offset from the height. This can't be right since I can't get a proper z=0 to be level with the bed.

However, running a G29 to auto-level the bed makes the height 454.71, pretty close to printable and I can actually get some plastic on the bed if I babystep it. But, during a print the nozzle doesn't move correctly on the X & Y axis. It move diagonally up on the Z. Like, if it should be at X=0, Y=10 Z=0 it ends up at something like X=0, Y=7, Z=2.

There just doesn't seem to be any pattern and after three days I'm really running out of ideas. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I included my marlin configuration file. Thank you!

View Comment

Introduce

by ikveton

Hello all!
I prepared github about swap SKR v1.3 .. if oyu find some issues or tips please let me know .. piece ..

View Comment

Carbon fiber rods

by kutton

How do you connect rod to upper attachment point?

View Comment

Carbon fiber rods

by kutton

How do you connect rod to upper attachment point?

View Comment